WordPress Regular Maintenance
Most people build their sites, then leave them to exist on the world wide web without monitoring, performance checking or maintaining their WordPress software updates. This is a grave mistake, as it leaves slow sites unchecked, old software vulnerable to malware and viris and a lack of awareness on visitor traffic.
A web site is an investment in your branding, internet presence and business impression. It is imperitive to keep you site in top shape and keep tabs on the volume of visitor traffic. We have monthly, quarterly or maintain on request plans that fit any business need.
Basic Monthly Maintenance
1) Update WordPress, theme and plug-ins to newest versions
- Includes site recovery if any update results in a malfunction of the site
2) Check website backup is operating.
- Includes premium backup using UpdraftPlus software
- Option for external storage on Drop-Box, Google Drive or other cloud storage service.
3) 24/7 downtime monitoring with eMail and text message alert
4) Install malware prevention software.
5) Performance check the web site home page for rendering time
6) Check for and delete spam comments
7) Overall traffic report with Google Analytics*
8) Google Search health check with Google Webmaster Tools*
BONUS! Each month Includes:
- One hour labor credit for web edits, additions or troubleshooting
- Per month only, does not carry over
Cost – Only $50 per month
Monthly only. No annual contracts required.
*Site must be registered on Google Analytics for traffic report and Google Search (Webmaster Tools) for search data. Google does not charge for this service.